LuckyOnes

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Round o Round Pangkor Island..1st night

Lucky6 looked for the night life in Pangkor, Encle said.. "My little fren ahh, where got night life in Pangkor, just go to sea side and enjoy the natural beauty lahh.."..

feel shamed shamed.. hahaha.. after taking bath, so decided to walk walk..
True, god built this natural beauty for us to RELAx... However, we look for the one that need to PAY$$$ to relax? stupid right?

we reached the seaside...

~close my eyes.. enjoy the sound of waves.. enjoy the water to wash my legs.. enjoy the feeling without shoes on the beach.. enjoy the wind blowing on my face..~

~how i wish these all will just Let go all my painful, hurts, worries and etc... How i wish it could just bring the joyful and happiness into my life again and let my days transform to bringhter days...how i wish my dream will come true one day.. ~

No stars in the sky..

but in my heart the stars never let go.. just we do not see, doesnt mean there are not around....
sometimes, the happiness is there, just we forget and too lost of ourselves and do not see it..

I started to get back my way.. the way towards Happiness..

i saw a little girl with her family by the road side.. she so cute.. i didnt wanna lose any chance to get myself happy, so i asked the permission for taking picture with the little girl.. she so shy.. but she so cute and FREN with me..

she let me hold her.. hold her hands and said "CHEESE"... i taught her how to "yEAh".. then.. she followed me.. and "yeAh" with me.. cute little girl.. i just like her very much.. as she just so NEw to me, but i could feel she trusted on me.. she brought me joyful.. so nice...so touch.. Thanks, little girl. and also thanks camera girl, belle..kekekeke..

On the way back to resort, passby the lounge, the disco is "alive" with music.. so, lucky6 members sure wanna have a look, hunt sth.. but sigh... :( nothing to hunt.. better go back resort to play some games.. drink beers...

Really had fun the whole day night.. Lucky6.. really lucky to have u guys to accompany for this trip.. Drunk and zZZZzzz...

so ugly sleeping style.. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home